GOLDEN DRAGONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLDEN DRAGONS

Golden Dragons forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of warcraft US Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MHF_RENEW
Admin
Admin
MHF_RENEW

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-14

World of warcraft US Server Empty
PostSubject: World of warcraft US Server   World of warcraft US Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok guys like you know guan and me are not playing 9dragons anymore, if anyone wants to play world of warcraft let us know, we have a guild there, and I am already lvl 80 there few weeks ago, just started a month ago and I can say this is great, if people going to think or say thats too much to pay, well you pay only 14$ each month and you dont have to pay anything else on anything, the xp rate is incredible, the quests are everywhere and give good money and items, drop rate its very good, and you dont have to cut your veins trying to lvl up, so if anyone wants to play, we are playing in 2 server, pvp server is the best choice for me, we playing on Jaeneda server on US server, and also Exodar non pvp at US server too.
Back to top Go down
https://goldendragons.rpg-board.net
KuKing

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-15

World of warcraft US Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of warcraft US Server   World of warcraft US Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 am

MHF_RENEW wrote:
Ok guys like you know guan and me are not playing 9dragons anymore, if anyone wants to play world of warcraft let us know, we have a guild there, and I am already lvl 80 there few weeks ago, just started a month ago and I can say this is great, if people going to think or say thats too much to pay, well you pay only 14$ each month and you dont have to pay anything else on anything, the xp rate is incredible, the quests are everywhere and give good money and items, drop rate its very good, and you dont have to cut your veins trying to lvl up, so if anyone wants to play, we are playing in 2 server, pvp server is the best choice for me, we playing on Jaeneda server on US server, and also Exodar non pvp at US server too.

Hi guys. I was browsing the forum and found this link. I don;t know if anybody still visits, but if you do, please be assured that GD is still alive in Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
http://batongpatay.blogspot.com/

World of warcraft US Server
Page 1 of 1