GOLDEN DRAGONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLDEN DRAGONS

Golden Dragons forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Animes of your choice

Go down 
+3
ShinRyo
MHF_RENEW
KIoNG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KIoNG

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Top 5 Animes of your choice Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:29 am

I love the Off-Topics sections. You cant get anything wrong here and get your topic redirected elsewhere. lol

Oki otakus! list your top 5 animes! ^^

This is mine

1. Record Of Lodoss War
2. Cowboy Bepop
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Naruto
5. Bleach
Back to top Go down
MHF_RENEW
Admin
Admin
MHF_RENEW

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:04 am

1. Saint Seiya
2. Ruroni Kenshin
3. Dragon ball
4. Onegai Teacher
5. Inu Yasha
6. and a lot more =P
Back to top Go down
https://goldendragons.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:46 pm

1[[[[[[[[ DRAGON BALL]]]]]]]]
2 inu yasha
3. hellsing
4.naruto
5.conan ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:22 pm

1.BLEACH
2.DEVIL MAY CRY
3.INITIAL D
4.DEATH NOTE
5. eeh i don't know ..
Back to top Go down
ShinRyo
Band Leader
Band Leader
ShinRyo

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:30 am

1 DragonBall Z
2 Kenshin
3 Kenichi
4 Initial D
5 Mazinger Z: cant help it at one point Mazinger Z used Aphrodite's boob missles to fly. sumthin like that gets burned in your head as a kid LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:41 pm

1. Dragon Ball (and Z and GT)
2. Inuyasha
3. Initial D
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Samurai Deeper Kyo
Back to top Go down
-SK-
Band Leader
Band Leader
-SK-

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:06 am

booooo Razz

my favs animes o>_
1-Fate/Stay Night
2-Naurto
3-InitialD
4-Cowboy Bebop
5-Tenjou Tenge

^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:53 am

#1: Tsubasa
#2: xxxHolic
#3: Cowboy BeBop
#4: None
#5: None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:55 pm

1.Bleach 2.DBZ 3.Naruto 4.Inuyasha 5.idk dont question it
Back to top Go down
EDD 0
Band Master
Band Master
EDD 0

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:12 am

1-Dragon Ball, Dragon ball Z, GT...FD RC MY OP you name it
2-Naurto
3-Fate/Stay Night
4-Cowboy Bebop
5-Aramis Lupan

why only five? i cant decide this way! where do i place Speed racer (the real name is METEORO i dont care about the rest of the world) and Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:14 am

1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. Full Metal Panic
4. All tenchis ( love them )
5. all Hayao Miyazaki films

The list goes on and on from that but you asked for 5 so there you go Lodoss wars is good as well and most anime from the 90's and 80's got to love the classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Naruto and Bleach suck. _-_

I mean, what kind of stupid Ninja jumps around in an Orange Jumpsuit?? o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm

only one thing to say to you =P
Back to top Go down
Maximila

Maximila

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:30 pm

1. Pokemon
2. Pokemon
3. Avatar
4. Pokemon
5. Didgemon :O
Back to top Go down
coolmanx2
Band Leader
Band Leader

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:41 am

well sense this is revived i guess i'll post mine:

1. Negima!!!!!!1111!!11
2. Bleach
3. Fullmetal Alchemist
4. Club-To-Death Angel Dokuro-chan (if you love blood and anime, you need to watch this)
5. Inuyasha (it is good, but stopped watching it because i'm too lazy to stay up and watch it at night)

things that didn't make my list
1. Dragonball z (it was good up until the fight with freeza, no need to make 20 episodes which was suppoced to be 5 minutes worth of fighting)
2. pokemon (if you have never watched this, you didn't miss too much. The first couple of seasons were not that bad, but when they started to add the extra 100 more pokemon the storyline went down the drain. most of the movies sucked though, I did like the second one though)
3. Azumanga Daioh (it didn't make the cut because I could only pick 5, this would have been an easy #6. Even though this was about 5 girls and what they were doing over their highschool year, it really isn't a chick only anime, it is quite funny and really should be on your list to watch)
4. Digimon (yes, i said it, shoot me =P. but it really was good in the first couple of seasons until they screwed it up, it really is worth watching at least the first season)
5. Death Note (I couldn't get in this one, the storyline was good but once they got into the later episodes it started to go downhill in my opinion)
6. Case Closed (If you love mystery movies or books then this is the anime for you. I did love to watch this but they took it off the air, also 300+ episodes seems a bit long)
7. Noein (this one started off good, but they really had no action, only storyline but then again i only watched about 15 of the episodes)
8. Tokko (I actually loved this one, and this one would be #8 on my list, the only reason its not higher is because it was only 13 episodes long)
9. Rurouni Kenshin (my #7, I did love watching it and I wish they would put it on the air again (and at a reasonable time too))
10. Yu Yu Hakusho (I also loved this one, it had a great storyline and was really entertaining to watch, the reason why it didn't make it on my list was because the later episodes wern't as good as the Dark Tournament saga, but were still dicent to watch. Some of the enemys were too overpowered and ruined part of the show)

I could go on and on and on about this, but I figure this would be a good place to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Animes of your choice   Top 5 Animes of your choice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Animes of your choice
Page 1 of 1