GOLDEN DRAGONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLDEN DRAGONS

Golden Dragons forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are enemies and allies?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who are enemies and allies? Empty
PostSubject: Who are enemies and allies?   Who are enemies and allies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Yesterday I was trying to pk [Skeedish] from Reborn (he pked my people and me before and kill in sz), but he told me that Reborn and GD League are allies. Please tell me who are our allies and who to avoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are enemies and allies?   Who are enemies and allies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:54 pm

As far as I know we are about as neutral as can be...

SG_Beggars, Ascension, Lusitan_Monks (or there league) are "allies"

and at the moment no enemies that I know of

by neutral, I mean no allies no ememies we wont just go to war to help some other band
Back to top Go down
MHF_RENEW
Admin
Admin
MHF_RENEW

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Who are enemies and allies?   Who are enemies and allies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 am

XinBeerOnly wrote:
Yesterday I was trying to pk [Skeedish] from Reborn (he pked my people and me before and kill in sz), but he told me that Reborn and GD League are allies. Please tell me who are our allies and who to avoid.

yes you are very right of that xin I had the same problem as well with him and had to kill him for it, then I told him reborn is friend to us in before times so I didn't know that had change or something then he talked with his bm and he saw it was right, because he is doing random pking.
and about what you asked leethl I will post who are our friends there.
Back to top Go down
https://goldendragons.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Who are enemies and allies?   Who are enemies and allies? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:17 am

O he doesnt do "random" pking. He picks on people that are dueling, that was how he killed me. O well, good to know we are in good terms with Reborn. Thx MHF!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are enemies and allies?   Who are enemies and allies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:19 am

Hello everyone,i wanted to point out an unpleasant situation , lately our league has been pked a lot by KM band and KM league members ,the killing has taken place in BP as well as CC, yesterday Roman and enclosed were killed in their grinding session by some masked HD , Chi (Footprintz band) and I managed to almost kill him ,he ran away twice from us, i wonder if we are doin anything against KM. I happen to know the name of this masked person, Narthil fom MOH has been hunting him lately and he was kind enough to give me the info. Hes is FC hybrid and the name is Kim_Long he belongs to KM league possibly to SM sect, he has an alter cara with the same name but bandless. Dun kill him unless he attacks us again . TY
HU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are enemies and allies?   Who are enemies and allies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi guys! When someone pk you in cc, please take a screenshot. If you are being attacked, with the screenshot we will all go after the pker. As you all know, Luna Guardians do not pk people in cc, and do not like to go to war with anyone. But if we have to go to war, we will! I'm sure MHF, Sarang, and Guan also think the same. Remember, when you are being attacked tell us in league chat. We will all come to help you! Remember, take SCREENSHOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are enemies and allies?   Who are enemies and allies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are enemies and allies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GOLDEN DRAGONS :: COMMUNITY :: General Discussion-
Jump to: