GOLDEN DRAGONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLDEN DRAGONS

Golden Dragons forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help with getting epi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginshiro

Ginshiro

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-12

help with getting epi Empty
PostSubject: help with getting epi   help with getting epi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:44 am

didn't know where to place this maybe this would be a good spot. I need help getting voh killer epi. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
MHF_RENEW
Admin
Admin
MHF_RENEW

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: help with getting epi   help with getting epi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 am

Ginshiro wrote:
didn't know where to place this maybe this would be a good spot. I need help getting voh killer epi. Any takers?
pm to -SK- or me.
Back to top Go down
https://goldendragons.rpg-board.net
Ginshiro

Ginshiro

PostSubject: Re: help with getting epi   help with getting epi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:39 am

you already helped me Razz next is kog (haha like I can get that now)
Back to top Go down
EDD 0
Band Master
Band Master
EDD 0

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: help with getting epi   help with getting epi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:21 am

MHF_RENEW wrote:
Ginshiro wrote:
pm to -SK- or me.

KK i think this might be the only way to make it clear because the league chat has proven to be useless tongue :

1 i'd like to get the KoSM cheers

2 it would be great if it happens after Black and white war scratch

3 i need a healer and a tanker i'll finish my self (at least i think i can) drunken

4 i've been asking for help for over a month and im afraid my passes would exipire or something so come on guys Sleep

5 your reward for helping me: Mi most honest and sincere tnx and friendship. what else
Back to top Go down
Ginshiro

Ginshiro

PostSubject: Re: help with getting epi   help with getting epi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:14 pm

this saturday? sure man I'll help Smile
Back to top Go down
MHF_RENEW
Admin
Admin
MHF_RENEW

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: help with getting epi   help with getting epi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:18 pm

EDD 0 wrote:
MHF_RENEW wrote:
Ginshiro wrote:
pm to -SK- or me.

KK i think this might be the only way to make it clear because the league chat has proven to be useless tongue :

1 i'd like to get the KoSM cheers

2 it would be great if it happens after Black and white war scratch

3 i need a healer and a tanker i'll finish my self (at least i think i can) drunken

4 i've been asking for help for over a month and im afraid my passes would exipire or something so come on guys Sleep

5 your reward for helping me: Mi most honest and sincere tnx and friendship. what else

To finish Shen mo by yourself you need to be GB4 for warrior with stre build >,< SK and parkie can help on that epithet but I cannot because I cannot touch that boss anymore boss restriction already :S
Back to top Go down
https://goldendragons.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with getting epi   help with getting epi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with getting epi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GOLDEN DRAGONS :: COMMUNITY :: Players Helping Players-
Jump to: